Friday, April 13, 2007

Call Out Friends

To Edz:
I know for a fact that we seldom text or call each other due the unreasonable reason. Valid or not, I know I can count on you whenever I have problems and I’ll know you’d do the same thing. Friends, right?

To Aileen:
Busy taking care of herself and her unborn child that still don’t have a name. (Ooisst, Ninang ako nyan!)

To Lanie:
Just smile.

To Michelle:
Oh, yeah? I get it, I get it! Sssssssssshhhhh!

To Lawrence:
The Fallout Boy! Still there?

To JC:
My loving friend JC who lost in the middle of nowhere because of her unresolved situation but always regains her power in San Diego County. (Correct me if I’m wrong, si Chris ba? Hmmm just kidding!)

Really, I want to greet all my friends here but I’m too lazy to type. I’ll just continue it next time. Ciao!

No comments: