Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gift for Beggar

1 message received.

“Hi … gft m nlng skn hausing ng 2600. O kya cel card, kht smart globe o sun”.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not being rude according to my descriptive title. But to tell you frankly I don’t like the way she approaches me, why? It’s kind of weird, though!

1.) She is not my friend to ask any gift. (Eyes rolled)
2.) We are not that close.
3.) A poser! Always babbling that she’s rich.

That reason is enough. I know she’s kind but I don’t like her. It’s way too weird to ask someone to bring her a gift. I mean, yeah, it’s her birth day but why she have to ask someone for something? Didn’t she even wonder if the present she’ll receive is sincerely given to her? Or she doesn’t care, as long as she got something?

1 message received.

“Hindi, pillow na lang pala from blue magic, bahala ka na, basta maganda ha!”

Do I have to?
-No I don’t.

No comments: