Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shrinking

To Class B of South Side Alabang:
People always have different perspective, opinions, belief and ideals. You don’t have to persuade them just to agree on you. Sometimes it’s hard for us to understand those people who stand up for what they are fighting for, and becomes blind to the beliefs of others.

To Our "Ex-Buddy":
The response of being silence is a big help to admit or denies the allegations raise on any matter. I just imagine myself buried with pillow on my head, sitting in a corner of a large dark room, but it’ll not last. I am here to be heard, not just to stay in the dark and being eaten by all the shadows surrounding me. Silence is just there to help me weigh things on my mind, reflect and consider other circumstances.

I’m being too emotional right now, (thinking what happened). It’s really hard to forgive and forget specially if that “someone” never admitted that he’d done anything wrong to you. There are so many reasons why I am just like this; and as far as I know I’ve been a grateful friend to him. That’s why I was very hurt by what happened to us. Sometimes, I just imagine myself, talking in front of “my ex-buddy”, saying how stupid he was for turning his back on us. I want to spunk him over and over again until he realized what he have done, not just to me, but to all people involved in this drama.

I am just waiting for the right time to clarify things, and when it does, I don’t have to hide any bitterness nor hatred. I am not expecting that he’ll say sorry; but I just want to anticipate that dark clouds will remain over his head until he finds way to straight things up. I just want to teach him a lesson that guilty feeling will never satisfy the existence of an individual, independently. So don’t be such an a**hole!

No comments: