Monday, April 16, 2007

Quotes Plus Taglines

"You laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same..."
- Author Unknown

"Art is an expression of life and transcends both time and space. We must employ our own souls through art to give a new form and a new meaning to nature or the world."
- Bruce Lee

"Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from. "
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."
- Cynthia Nelms

"It's not who I am underneath... But what I do that defines me."
- Batman Begins 2005

"Love is like the wind.. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
- A Walk To Remember 2002

"The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others."
- Don Shula

No comments: